Frequently Asked Questions
(Concerning the Retreat)
1. Does the registration cost include meals?
The cost of the registration does NOT include any meals. But foes include snacks and bottled water. *****DUE TO COVID 19 THE INN IS NOT SERVING ANY FOOD AT THIS TIME.
2. Will I need to bring additional money?
Yes, you will need money for all meals throughout the weekend, as well as any shopping/activities you intend to do.
3. Is smoking permitted?
No, the inn is a smoke free facility. Smoking is not permitted in the building or on the property.
4. Is the marriage retreat just for couples that are experiencing difficulty in their marriage?
No, the marriage enrichment retreat is for any married couple that wants to be intentional about making their marriage the best it can be, and all God intends it to be. ***We consider a married couple to be man and woman.
5. Do we have to share our story/situation with the group?
No, you and your spouse are free to only share what you choose to share. We encourage couples to be as transparent as they are comfortable being, as this is a learning environment in which all couples can benefit from hearing how others work through struggles/situations.
6. Will there be free time at this retreat?
Yes, there are two blocks of free time set aside; one on Saturday afternoon immediately following lunch, and all of Saturday evening is free time so that couples may enjoy a date-night.
7. May we bring our children/infant to the retreat?
No, this weekend is a special weekend set aside for married couples only, and is not geared for children. There is no childcare provided, and we ask that no children of any age be brought to the retreat.
8. What is the dress code for the marriage retreat weekend?
We encourage you to dress in comfortable attire. *** The temperature in the meeting room can fluctuate, be sure you bring a jacket if you tend to get cold.
9. Do I need to be a Christian or church attender to attend the marriage retreat?
No, however, we will focus on using Biblical principles to enrich marriage. The Bible is our guide, and we will reference it numerous times over the weekend.
10. What can I expect at a weekend marriage retreat?
Please visit our sample weekend retreat schedule to see what a marriage retreat weekend schedule looks like.